They say the average home owner needs an electrician once every six years.
Well, even if that's true, what if today is YOUR day and you have an electrical problem or need that just can't wait? With Burton, you don't have to…because as with all our other home comfort and safety services, we're on call 24/7 to bring you timely and reliable service.
Our many electrical services include:
- Air conditioning wiring
- Carbon monoxide testers
- Ceiling fan wiring
- Code compliance & corrections
- Computer, data & phone cabling
- Door bells
- Electric heat
- Electric service upgrades
- Lighting fixture wiring
- Meter wiring
- Outdoor decorative & security lighting
- Outlets, switches and dimmers
- Pool and spa wiring
- Range & dryer wiring
- Recessed lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Wiring for additions, remodeling & detached garages
We also provide several specialty services for your added safety and convenience.
Whole-House Wiring Inspections
If you're buying or selling a home, a whole-house wiring inspection is a no-brainer.
But shouldn't you have it done periodically…just to play it safe? We're confident you'll agree it's the right thing to do.
Here are just a few of things we look for when conducting a home electrical wiring inspection:
- Are there ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) for the bathroom, kitchen, garage, basement and outdoors? These should be located everywhere electrical shock is most likely to occur.
- Is there any exposed or frayed wiring?
- Are all electrical panels correctly labeled and secured to their mounting surfaces?
- Is your electrical panel interior free of rust and corrosion?
- Are all circuits properly protected with the right size circuit breakers or fuses?
When it comes to your family's safety, there's no margin for error.
Whole-House Surge Protection
Power surges and spikes can result from lightning strikes, downed power lines, and even your household appliances.
Over time, even the smallest of voltage changes can damage or ruin today's more sophisticated electronics, including appliances, computers, and audio-video equipment.
By attaching a heavy-duty filter to your electric meter, where electricity first enters your home, we can help protect your home from up 20,000 surging volts of electricity. And while using power strips is always a good idea, each one can resist no more than 6,000 volts.
At Burton, we provide and install generators that can power your entire home – or only those circuits and appliances you most depend on – until the public power supply is restored.
With a professionally-installed generator from Burton, you'll also enjoy:
- No smell of gasoline ... our whole house generators run on natural gas or propane, which means they'll run for as long as you need them to;
- Greater security knowing you've bought a high quality product from a licensed electrical contractor;
- Years of faithful service with a simple annual tune up.
Bottom line, a whole-house generator protects your home, provides added security, and all while giving you an uninterrupted flow of electricity in even the worst of weather conditions.
For more information and a no-cost estimate, contact Burton today. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction.