2013 Tax Credits
Burton Can Help You Obtain a Federal Tax Credit on Your Home Water Heater, Cooling, or Heating System.
And That Includes Those Installed Any Time After
As of January 2, 2013, federal tax credits are now available
on certain types of high efficiency home water heaters,
heating, and air conditioning systems. Even better, the tax credits are retroactive to systems installed any time after January 1, 2012.
Have a look below at the available credits. If Burton has already installed one of these systems for you, give us a call right away to see if you qualify. And, of course, if this money-saving opportunity has you thinking about purchasing a new high efficiency home comfort system now, you have one more very good reason to contact us.
Qualifying Water Heaters ($300 tax credit)
- Electric heat pump water heaters with an energy factor of at least 2.0
- Natural gas, propane, or oil water heaters with an energy factor of at least 0.82 or a thermal efficiency of at least 90%
Qualifying Heating Systems ($150 tax credit)
- Natural gas, propane, or oil furnaces with an AFUE of at least 95
- Natural gas, propane, or oil boilers with an AFUE of at least 95
Qualifying Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems ($300 tax credit)
- Split system (ductless) central air-conditioners with the highest efficiency CEE* tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (16 SEER; 13 EER)
- Packaged central air-conditioners with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (14 SEER; 12 EER)
- Split system electric heat pumps with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (8.5 HSPF; 12.5 EER; 15 SEER)
- Packaged electric heat pumps with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (8.0 HSPF; 12.0 EER; 14 SEER)
Advanced Main Air Circulating Fan ($50 tax credit)
- This tax credit applies to qualifying fans used in a natural gas, propane, or oil furnace with an annual electricity use of no more than 2% of the total energy use of the furnace
At Burton, we are home comfort system specialists. That means for the very best in system design, installation, ongoing maintenance, and expert repairs, we’re the ones to turn to.
We also specialize in helping you save money, and these new tax credits give us one more way to do that. And speaking of saving money, your purchase of a high efficiency water heater, heating, or air conditioning system will also help you cut your monthly energy costs.
Contact Burton today for more information, a free system quote, or to see if you’ve already qualified for a federal home comfort system tax credit.